The PTO helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget. Monies raised by our organization pay for student enrichment and cultural arts and sciences programs, provide classroom support, enable teacher appreciation events, and are spent on proposed grants put forth by staff and reviewed by a select committee of staff and parents for approval. Here is a breakout of where monies raised in the 2020-2021 school year went.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Eating out on Restaurant Nights
- Buying Spirit Wear
- Donating online
- Paying Membership Dues
- Participating in fundraising events like Monster Bash, Club's Choice, and the Cupcake Color Run
- Saving and scanning Box Tops for Education
- Shopping at AmazonSmile, Shutterfly/TinyPrints, and Mabel's Labels
- Becoming a business or family sponsor for one of our many events
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!